Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Get your coupons ready...it's going to be a GIANT week!

Woohoo!! It's going to be a week worth getting excited about at Giant Eagle.  All of these deals I mention begin tomorrow. Get your fingers ready to clip some coupons!!

The deal I got the most excited about was Mrs. T's pierogies which are on sale 5 for $10 and if you buy 5 you get 1 FREE instantly....but if you use 6 $1.00 off coupons you will get 6 boxes for $4.00.....which means STOCKUP!!! (The 6 for $10 price is not good so do not stock up unless you have coupons)

Another deal I am excited about is actually a money maker. Here's the specifics. Always Pads and Pantyliners, and Tampax are on sale 3 for $8. If you purchase 3 you will earn $3.00 OYNO (catalina coupon that prints during checkout to be used on your next purchase) Deal Idea:
Buy 1 Always pantyliner $2.66
use 0.50/1 coupon from I believe the P&G Brandsaver
use 0.50/1 GE e-offer
Buy 1 Always Pads
use 1.00/1 coupon from P&G
use 1.00/1 GE e-offer
Buy 1 Tampax
use 1.00/1 coupon from P&G
use 1.00/1 e-offer
Pay $2.50 and earn $3.00 off your next purchase....0.50 MONEY MAKER! I am really excited because I actually just got some Always samples and in my samples there is a $2.00/1 always pads so for me it will be $1.50 moneymaker!

Zatarains Rice will be 0.25 a box after coupons...stock up if you have enough coupons!

Certain ice cream products have a spend $12 get $4 off your next purchase catalinas. One of them is Edy's Shakes and Smoothies...which there is coupons for $1/2 in this weeks Red Plum.
Deal Idea: Buy 10 Edy's Shakes or Smoothies (12.50)
Use 5 $1/2 coupons
Pay $7.50 get $4 OYNO which equals 0.35/piece! (my kids will love me and my coupons this week!)

Dole canned pineapple will be 2 for $1.00 after coupon (I never really buy canned fruit but I am thinking this might be a good buy)

Dial soap is 10 for $10...but if you have the 0.35/1 coupon for a few weeks back it will be $0.30! I am stocking up!

Stove Top-if you printed an internet printable from a few weeks back and have not used it yet, this week is meant for you! It's out of prints for those of you would didn't. After coupon Stove Top is 0.50! (I love making little mini meatloafs using Stovetop!)

Please head over to Lady Savings to view all the matchups along with links to internet printables.  I only mentioned a few deals I plan on doing but if all goes as planned I should get 70 items for $65.09 plus have money off my next purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment