Monday, June 27, 2011

SaveMore.com

I am doing my daily check in with my favorite blogs. My most recent favorite is A Few ShortCuts. Today she had a link to SaveMore dot com and if you sign up you get a $10 credit.  Today they have 2 pack of snap bracelet watches......which is cheap stocking stuffers for my girls!  Yay!  My 10 year old will love this and the extra one I can either give to my 4 year old, or save for a birthday party! I always love to attach something small to give with a gift card!

One way to save money is to buy items when you spot a good deal, but also with a certain occasion in mind.  Currently in my basement I have a few Christmas presents for my girls, plus gifts I can use if we're invited to a party for another little girl.

*Keep your eye on Target, usually in July they will mark down a ton of toys and you can start doing your Christmas shopping! (They also do a huge clearance in January!)*

No comments:

Post a Comment