Sunday, April 17, 2011

For giggles...

You might not find this as humorous as me but I am going to share it with you anyways :)

I have shopped at the grocery store 3 times in the past 4 days and every single time I check out I hear, "Did you hear about that new show called Extreme Couponing?" They seem completely thrown off when I say I have but I don't watch it.  Today they even asked if I did The Grocery Game (which I could be wrong but I believe you have to pay money for that site) which I DO NOT belong to.  I am not willing to pay money to save money....unless it's for newspapers :)

So when I came home this morning I told my husband I want to get a t-shirt made and it will say, "Yes I know there is a show called Extreme Couponing, and I do not watch it..." LOL

I love my cashiers lately, they are extremely nice about my stack of coupons, help me with the scenarios to make sure I get the cheapest price and most catalinas. The other day a cashier from the next line over realized I was buying a Twix (kid treat for making through day 2 in a row at the store!) and told my cashier to double check the price since it was scanning for higher.  She saved me 19 cents which isn't alot but it meant alot to me that she made sure I got the right price. They also always are nice to me even when I have 3 crazy kids going nuts!

Rochester Giant Eagle....you rock!

No comments:

Post a Comment