Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Deals beginning July 7th

My coupon binder is out in my car, but here is the deals I am spotting.

Giant Eagle
Best Life Buttery Spread is on sale for $1.50 (I know there is a coupon that will either make it free or 50 cents, I just need to double check)

Honestly not much else pops out at me.  I will be checking my yogurt coupons with the sales, but I am pretty stocked on yogurt!

Shop N Save (Cranberry, Ambridge, Zelienople, and East Rochester)
Chicken breasts 4/$20
Ragu 0.99 (We have a boat load of this from a Giant Eagle sale awhile back, but I think it's a good price)
Ground Chuck $1.98/lb
Eckrich Meat Franks Buy One get 2 FREE.  (If you can use 3 coupons this will rock!)
Maxwell House 34.5oz can $6.99 (my favorite coffee, woohoo!)

Foodland
Iceberg Lettuce $1
Short Cut Carrots $1


Hmm, not really anything that wows me! Hope you find something that excites you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment