Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Giant Eagle 5-12

Tomorrow starts the new cycle of sales at Giant Eagle, the prices will run until next Wednesday.  I did my own personal match-ups and not too much is impressing me this week.  Make sure you head over to Giant Eagle's website and load up on the e-offers.  My suggestion you do this several hours or even the day before you plan to shop.  Sometimes the e-offers don't come off so make sure you watch the screen during check out!

This deal has me interested, and I plan to try it, but I am not sure which products and how many of each I will buy.


$7 OYNO wyb $20 in participating products


Hellmann’s Mayonnaise $3 ($4.99 Shelf)
$1/1 Hellmann’s Printable
$.75/1 from 4/17 RP (exp 5/15)
$1/1 from All You March
Final Price = $.10 each wyb 5 after catalina (if working on shelf price)
*$.57 each wyb 7 (This is if you don’t want to try shelf price)
AddWish-Bone Salad Dressing or Spritzers $1.50 ($2.50 Shelf)
$.40/1 Wish-Bone Printable (must sign-up)
$1.25/2 Wish-Bone, Western Dressing or Salad Spritzers printable
Final Price = As low as 8 for FREE plus $1.40 overage after catalina if working on shelf price & if you can get (8) $.40 Coupons!
Or, just use (4) $1.25/2 Coupons to get 8 for FREE!
AddRagu Pasta Sauce $1.25 ($2.29 Shelf)
Final Price = As low as $.47 if working on shelf price after catalina
Buy 9 = $11.25
Get Back $7 OYNO
Cost: $4.25 ($.47 each!)



Tammy over at Lady Savings has the complete ad matchup's with links to the internet printables. If any other awesome deals pop up I will be sure to post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment