Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Shop N Save May 26-June 1

If you live near the Cranberry, Ambridge, East Rochester or Zelienople Shop N Save, you might want to check out these great deals!  They are part of Cranberry's Grand Opening sale!

Cherries-$1.88/lb
Eggs 0.68/dozen
2 lb box of Angus burgers $3.98
United Dairy ice cream $1.88
Freschetta Pizza $3.99 (there might still be $1.00 coupons out there for this but I used all of mine, I love this pizza!)
Keebler Chips Deluxe or EL Fudge cookies $1.88 (I am going to look for coupons, but I don't think there is any)
Thomas English Muffins $1.50
3 lb bag of chicken 4/20 (cheapest I have bought is 5/20 so you might want to hold out, it's at this price fairly often!)


Once I look through the rest of the ad I will let you know of any other good deals! AND if you want to head there tomorrow you can get:
Hamburger and hot dog buns 50 cents!
Strawberries $1/lb
Bananas 0.29/lb

No comments:

Post a Comment