Thursday, February 24, 2011

Giant Eagle (2/24-3/2)

Hooray! Finally a week to be excited for at Giant Eagle! I left my coupon binder out in the car, but off the top of my head, I know I have about 31 items for $38 on my list.

If you have not done so, please head over to Giant Eagle's website and set up an online account with them.  You can add e-offers which can be combined with paper coupons! Also, you can view your shopping history and keep track of your fuel perks, food perks, and savings!

This week e-offers combined with a manufacturer's coupon and cash off my next purchase, will earn me free Dayquil and Nyquil! 

Broccoli is BOGO so that will be the veggie of choice in our house!  I am also going to introduce the baby to mango's since they are 10 for $10. 

Other items on my list was the Bounty/Charmin/Luv's deal.  If any of you have Luv's coupons it would make it much better! I do not have any Luv's coupons but 2 for $10 is good enough for me since I think we might need some. 

If you have the coupons from the P&G Brand Saver (they expire the 28th) check out the Crest toothpaste and Oral B toothbrush deal.  They are 2 for $5 but if you spend $10, then you will earn $3.00 off your next purchase.  There is e-offers to go with these as well. 

Lady Savings has the complete ad matchups, along with links to the internet printables.

No comments:

Post a Comment