Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Weekly Check in!

Look through your coupons, if you have ones for $2.00 off Dove Deodorant you can get free deodorant at Rite Aid this week!  Other good deals are free toothpaste. One thing I learned from couponing is you should never ever pay more than 0.25 for toothpaste, and to me even 0.25 is too high! It's Colgate Sensitive or Colgate Total, if you have $1.00 off coupons (which were in this week's paper!!) then you can actually make money.  Remember to save your UP rewards to use on future deals that earn the UP rewards (unless they are about to expire!)

Giant Eagle
Head on over to Lady Savings and see the matchups.  The things that I plan to buy are Tombstone Pizza's for $2.17 a piece, Betty Crocker fruit snacks, Fiber One cereal, Bounty napkins, yogurt, some cleaning supplies and FREE Purex laundry detergent (2 of them!)

Also if you like Coffee Mate creamer, check out the link that she has posted.  It will get you free creamer this week after the coupon is doubled.  Sadly, I have already printed the maximum allowed for my IP address so I will have to pay for creamer if I needed some.  Luckily I stocked up a few weeks ago :)

Future Heads UP!

Get your printer's ready, and print these coupons now if you are interested!  Next week at Rite Aid you can get free Desitin, and J&J items!  I love the bedtime bath from Johnson & Johnson! It smells so good on my sweet baby girl! 
Lady Savings has the info on the deal, and I am super stoked about it.  I love clean smelling babies so I will be taking advantage of this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment