Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FREE or extremely cheap cereal!!

When it comes to couponing, you need to establish the price you are willing to pay for certain items.  Based on reading several blogs, the stock up price for cereal is $1.00 a box or under.  This week you should stock up on General Mills cereal at Giant Eagle. 

Right now on coupons.com you can print cereal coupons to go with their 4 for $6 sale. (To get the 4 for $6 price you must buy boxes in increments of 4! Looks like only Lucky Charms and selected Cheerios)

Cheerios .75/1
Lucky Charms .55/1
Honey Nut Cheerios .55/1

I plan on buying 2 Cheerios and using 2 of the .75/1 coupons and then buying 2 Lucky Charms and using two of the .55/1 coupon....making 4 boxes of cereal $.80!!

I am so excited for this deal!!! My kids only get junk cereal when I can get it dirt cheap!

Thanks Lady Savings for posting the links to these coupons!

Thanks Ana and Kelly for reminding me it's 4 for $6, I was too lazy to go outside and get my sale ad in the rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment