You can find coupons for the following prices here. (I use zip code 90210)
- Yoplait is on sale 20/10 and there is a $.40/6 coupon, making them .37!
- Chex Mix is buy 4 get 1 free, so 5/$8.00. Print the coupon at the website above twice, and also load the 0.50/2 e-offer to get 5 for $5.50 (I am debating if I will do this deal since sometimes I can get Chex mix free at Rite Aid)
- Betty Crocker fruit snacks are 5/$10 and if you buy 5 you earn $3 off next purchase. Use 2 of the .50/2 coupons and pay 5/$5 (Again I am debating this deal, we have a lot of junk food in this house!)
- Nature Valley Granola bars are 4/10. If you print two 0.50/1 coupons, and upload the .50/2 e-offer you will pay $2.50 for 2 boxes. (There is a possible way to get these free at Target but it's for the small 4 count boxes.)
To do the next scenario's you can find coupons here
- Green Giant Boxed veggies are on sale 10/10, love when we can get frozen veggies for cheap! Load the 0.60/3 e-offer and print the 0.60/3 coupon and pay 1.20 for 3 BOXES!
- There is also coupons for the fruit snacks and Chex mix if you need more.
Baby Cut Carrots are only $1.00 a bag next week so I will probably buy a few bags of those.
I will be back with more deals after I go through my coupon binder, but so far it's looking like there might be a few deals worth checking out!