Sunday, March 20, 2011

This week's drugstore reviews....

OK, I admit it....I didn't buy a newspaper this week! lol

Basically I have no idea what is happening in the drugstore world.  I did browse a few of my favorite blogs and from what I can tell:

CVS
Pretty sure there is a toothpaste deal happening with Crest, use coupons that were in the P&G awhile back!

Wheat Thins are cheap this week at CVS, but I think Target may have the better deal

Rite Aid
I think Reach toothbrushes are free this week.

Target
Wheat thins and wheat sticks are $2.00, there is a Target Web coupon for Buy 3 get 1 Free
Deal Idea:
Buy 2 Wheat Thins
Buy 2 Wheat snack sticks (I LOVE these!)
Use the Buy 3 get 1 Target coupon (-2.00)
Use 4 $1.00 coupons (like Wheat Thins on FB) -4.00
Spend $2.00 on 4 boxes of Wheat Thins
*Disclaimer alert...some Target's won't let you use the $1.00 off coupon for the free item, but still $3.00 for 4 boxes of crackers is still an awesome price, I always try to pay $1.00 or less for snacky type items*

I apologize that I am slacking, but I have been a busy Mom this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment