Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Interesting article about produce!

As I do every night, I am going to all my favorite coupon blogs to see if anything interesting has popped up.  I found a really good blog post at The Krazy Coupon Lady! It is about weighing produce before you buy it.  To read the full article head here.

Basically it said that when you buy something that is priced per item, like strawberries to head over to the scale and get the one that weighs the most.  They are all priced the same but some packages weigh more than others!  I am definitely going to try this next time I buy produce!

Anyone already do this?  Any other tips to save money on produce?  Another thing I like to do is use the catalina's I receive for $3.00 off my next purchase on my produce since there is not a lot of coupons in this department!

No comments:

Post a Comment