Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Giant Eagle beginning tomorrow March 17th!

I am pretty excited this week for Giant Eagle! If all goes as planned, I should get 53 items for $36.22! Here's a few deals I am looking at

Schwebel's Roman Meal Bread-Sale $1.50 (go to coupons.com and print the .75/1 Roman meal bread coupon) FREE!!! Fair warning-last time I used this coupon it beeped and the cashier sort of looked at it weird, but I pointed to the coupon's emblem being the same as what was on the bread and they pushed it through. 

Duncan Hines brownies-On sale for $1.50, there is an online printable for 0.50/1 and there is also a 0.50/1 E-Offer....FREE!!!

Steam Fresh Veggies-On sale for $1.00, there were coupons for $1/3 in Red Plum a few weeks back, I plan on buying 12 bags!

Brownberry Bread-On sale as BOGO, and there is 0.55/1 coupons out there, use 2 and get $2.20 off the bread, I am assuming this will get me cheap healthy bread!

Best Life Buttery Spread-On sale for $1.00 and there was $1.00 off coupons awhile back.  FREE

Franks Hot Sauce-On sale for $1.00 and in this week's Smart Source there was 0.50/1 coupon FREE

As always, head over to Lady Savings for complete coupon matchups and links to internet printables! Hope you all get some great deals this week! I am still recovering from cereal overload! We are stocked on cereal!

No comments:

Post a Comment